Hair Mesotherapy is neither complementary medicine nor alternative medicine. Mesotherapy is the process of intradermal or subcutaneous injection of pharmacological drugs and is a technique of classical medicine. Scalp mesotherapy; It is a form of treatment that can be applied to the scalp periodically to stop hair loss, to improve the quality of existing hair and to activate new hair growth.
How is Mesotherapy Treatment Applied?
How to apply mesotherapy
What awaits you after the hair mesotherapy procedure?
Who is Hair Mesotherapy?
- Male pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia). In men, treatment at an early stage is more effective.
- Traction on the forehead
- Alopecia areata (ringworm)
- Postpartum spills
- Diffuse alopecia more commonly seen in women (general shedding)
- Some scalp diseases (psoriasis, lichen, seborrheic dermatitis)
- Hair Mesotherapy Who is not recommended?
- Pregnant women, breastfeeders, patients with immunological diseases, cancer patients, diabetics, anticoagulants are not suitable patients for hair mesotherapy.