Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant is a method that is made with Sapphire Tipped Slits which provides sharper and smoother channels instead of metal slides used in fue technique.
Why Sapphire Fue?
What is the Difference Between Sapphire Fue and Normal Fue?
Advantages of FUE Hair Transplantation with Sapphire Tip over Metal Slite:
- Due to its smooth surface with anti-bacterial properties, physical properties such as hardness, sharpness and durability, there will be much less vibration when the sapphire tip is used during the grooving process, thus minimizing both the risk of trauma and tissue damage.
- FUE with the sapphire tip makes planting more frequent than metal slit, which makes it possible to apply it to patients with hair loss at a later stage.
- It helps to graft the grafts more often and provides a more natural appearance along with the hair density.
- It gives the possibility of channel opening by injecting less subcutaneous fluid compared to metal slit.
- Since the edema level after the application will be lower, it is more comfortable for the patients in every sense after the operation.
- Post-operative tissue healing is faster than the metal slit due to the small size of the grooves opened for seeding, and most importantly, a smooth bonding occurs on the skin.
- Since the hair roots are planted at the most natural angle in the channels of their size, there is no possibility that the roots will come out of place and the angle settings will change.