"Hair Transplant in Women," Unshaved Fue Method is now done smoothly and successfully. The unshaved Fue isn't even cut by a single wire, so it's not quite clear that the next day when he gets back to work or his normal life, he has a hair transplant.
How is Hair Transplantation in Women?
Hair Transplantation in Women in Which Situations?
Hair Loss in Women (Famele Androgenic Alopecia);
Other known causes of hair loss in women;
- Start and release birth control pills
- Postpartum period: During pregnancy, the anagen phases of the hair are prolonged due to high estrogen hormone and the hair increases in the development phase.
- When this period suddenly ends, there are too many numbers in the development phase, these hairs are rapidly entering the resting phase and suddenly there is an intense shedding.
- This condition improves in a few months by the balance of hormone level.
- Early or late menopause entry. Hormonal factors: Changes in hormone level. Attribution